Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Today I am grateful for BOOKS!---Post 20


I don't think I can adequately express how much I LOVE to read.  It is by far on my top ten list of favorite things to do!   No matter the mood, if I'm bored, tired, restless, happy I almost always will CRAVE reading a book.


 I have some all time favorite books, but I couldn't list them all if I even tried,  but I also love to read a really good fiction book.  I love fiction.
Some of my all time favorite books are The Anatomy of Peace,  The Book of Mormon,  & Habits of Highly Effective People and Meeting Amazing Grace.  I actually could add more to this list, but right not I am forgetting them.  

 I actually keep  a list on Shelfari of all the books I have read because sometimes I forget and go to the library and pick up the same book again.  
  I love that I live close to a library, since I read books so fast.  I love that their are electronic books so that when I travel I don't have to carry a huge stack of books.  

I love that in our family I have two authors.  HOORAY!!!!
I am grateful to my dad, for teaching me and instilling in me a love of reading.  Both my parents were readers, but I don't think I ever saw my dad go anywhere without bringing a stack of books.   

I am grateful for the authors who  spend so much time sharing their talents.  Thank you, thank you!!!!

No comments: