Monday, November 19, 2012

I am so grateful for MUSIC---Post 19

Last night I was able to attend, The Messiah in my old Sandy Central Stake. They did an amazing job!   I am so grateful for music!!! 

.Music can move me to tears or bring a big smile on my face.  I have so many memories that are tied to music.  A certain song can start playing and it brings back feelings or remembrance of an experience.
I like all sorts of music.  I love classical, opera, soft rock,  and top 40.  Honestly,  I LOVE most music.   I love how music can change the mood.  I love how music can bring the spirit so strong, so quickly. 
 
 I love beautiful hymns.  I love how  music can constantly change the tempo and the rhythm.  
I love all the happy memories I remember when I hear beautiful music.  It reminds me so much of people, places, events and so many other things.   I am so grateful to all of the musicians for their dedication and hard work to bring so much beauty to others.  I am grateful I have several musicians in my family!!!  Thank you for  helping me feel greater happiness in my life!!!

No comments: