Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude Day 7

 Gratitude Day 7
 I am grateful for my son Colton!!!!   Colton is very spontaneous and you never know what humorous things will come out of his mouth.   Colton is extremely cheerful.  He never seems like he can be in a bad mood. 
Colton is very imaginative. When he was in high school he decided he would write a book. He wrote day after day, until he had a novel published.  And I must say it is one of the most clever books about life on another planet. 
 Colton is very enthusiastic.  He loves life and isn't afraid to speak his mind.  One thing I love about Colton is he is so genuine.  You know what he thinks and never have to guess what his opinion is. 

Colton is very charitable.  He is always serving other people. He is not one to brag about what he does.  I usually find out from someone else how he has served them.  Colton is always punctual everywhere he goes.  Colton is very sociable.  He is not afraid to talk to anyone.  He loves meeting new people.


 Colton is such a grateful person.  He always thanks others for the little things.   I adore you Colton and I am so grateful you have made the world a better place.

No comments: