Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude Day 6


Gratitude
I am so grateful for my son Spencer.  Spencer seriously knows something about pretty much EVERYTHING!!!  It is always enlightening to hear his opinion about any given topic. He is one of the most authentic people I know.

Spencer is a wonderful son and brother.  He is very aware of others needs.   One example of this was a couple of summers ago I had surgery and was pretty much confined to my room for way too long.  Spencer faithfully came and checked on me many times a day to make sure I had everything I needed. He even set up his entertainment system in my room, so I wouldn't be bored.   
Spencer is very helpful. Anything I ask him to do, he does, even if he hates it. He is a very loyal person and keeps the commitments he makes. He is a protector and is always looking out for the underdog.
 Spencer saved up his own money to go volunteer in Fiji this summer. He has a great love for others and really tries to make a difference anywhere he goes.
Spencer loves music and he seems to always be listening to it. Spencer is really funny.  I love the humor he finds out of life, very entertaining.  I love you Spencer and I am proud to call you my son.

1 comment: