Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am grateful for ALL my extended family!!! Post 15

Gratitude Post 15

I am so grateful for every member of my family. Without them, all the other things in life wouldn't matter.  I am thankful for each day we spend together and I try to treasure that time as I know it goes by so fast. 
 I am thankful for the knowledge that families can be forever, that my family has been sealed for time and eternity. I am grateful we are all linked to each other and in reality that we are all linked to our Heavenly Father.   It is such a comfort to know that I will see those family members who have already passed on again.  I am so grateful for the peace and hope that this knowledge gives me.   

My nephews Steven and Mason

 Baby Abe

 My family, of course
 Katie and Sheryl
 Matt's mom and dad (I wish I had more pictures of them)

Herb and Matt's sister Melissa
 
 My Grandma Mackey who just turned 94 this month
My Aunt Traci

 My Aunt Jean and Brittany in the background

Matt's Grandpa Tony 

 My niece Jessica and her husband John and My Aunt Jan (my mom's sister) and my Uncle Bob.


 All the California girls (above) and boys (below) on my mom's side of the family, minus our family

 
I look up to each member of my family.  I have learned countless lessons from every single one of them.  I am so grateful for the great example they have all shown me. 







No comments: