Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Post 10

 Gratitude 10---I am grateful for my siblings.  I am grateful for my brother Mark and his wife Miriah.  I love living close to their family!!!
 I love my brother Matthew and his wife Suzanne and family.   It is also nice to live close to their family. 
I love my older brother John and his wife Annette.  I am glad that they don't live too far in Boise.  I love that Annette and I were best friends growing up.   I am glad that Jessica is at BYU with her cute hubby.
I love my sister Katie and Tyler, hiding in the back.   Abe is so cute and I miss them, but it is always great to go and visit them in Seattle!!! Come and visit!


And I love my brother Jared.    I can't find a picture of his beautiful family.   I really miss them a ton.   He and Lindsey  and their four children live in Indiana.  So I don't get to see them as much.  I am grateful for the wonderful people that I was able to grow up with.  Thanks so much for the wonderful example you all are to me.   

I am also so grateful for Matt's sibling, Tony, Sharon and Melissa.  I don't have any pictures of your families on my computer.  I am grateful that we get to be members of the same family  and I know you have all made an positive impact on Matt's life!!!

No comments: