Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am Grateful for Modern Inventions---Post 21


I am so grateful for the modern inventions that make life so much easier. 
Cell phone/telephone---I love how it keeps me better connected with family, friends,  helps me stay organized,  lets me check  my library account,  and pretty much everything.
I am grateful for light bulbs.  Matt has been watching a show that is all about what happens when the electricity goes off.  It is amazing how life would change without this modern convenience.

Refrigeration---I am grateful for a place that I can keep food, left overs all in one spot. 
Washer/Dryer--I can't even imagine what it would be like to do laundry by hand. 

Heater/Air Condition-- I love that I can make my home warm during the winter months and I love that our home can stay warm during the hot days of summer.

Cars---I am so grateful for my four wheels.  Need I say more.

Internet-I love that I can research anything quickly.  Learn, connect and even shop too.

No comments: