Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gratitude post 1, 2, and 3

For the month of November I am again trying to list all of the things I am grateful for each day of the whole month!  Gratitude 1 
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ.   Because of Him I  am able to repent and progress in this life. I know that I am a Child of God and that the Atonement is for each one of us---regardless of what we may do.
 As I have come to understand the power of the
Atonement of Jesus Christ I feel a peace that is not of this world.  I know that as I repent and seek the Lord in my daily life I notice an increase in my love for others. I  know that as I accept myself and others -- that it is, one of the great evidences of a testimony of Jesus Christ and His Atoning power. 
Gratitude 2

I have so much gratitude for the gift of the Holy Ghost.  I feel like having this gift, is by far, the greatest gift I have ever been given.  I gave a lesson last month to all of the Young Women in our ward about  the Holy Ghost.    I focused on the heart and how the Holy Ghost truly can change our heart. I believe that the Holy Ghost is the greatest teacher. 

Gratitude 3
 I am grateful for  my husband Matt.  He is my best friend and my everything.   He brings a lot of joy to our family and he is always looking for little ways to serve our family.  I always have to be careful that I don't ask for something or mention something I like or it seems he will buy it for me or make a way for it to happen.  Matt has sacrificed so much for me. 
 I have been quite stressed since our new insurance will no longer cover my medicine for Hypopituitarism/pituitary gland/Panhypopituirtarism.  For a long time doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and I just felt pain awful.   Finally, years ago, I found a doctor who did the right tests and diagnosed correctly.  After I got on the medication, my life truly changed for the better, I felt healthy and FULL of ENERGY.  Anyways,  our new insurance, that we got when Matt changed jobs,  will not pay for this medicine because of a myriad of reasons. 

  I have been fighting with my insurance for months to no avail.  I have been trying to go without my  medicine, but it has caused me to take a nose dive with my health.  Matt wouldn't let that happen and went out and sold something so he could buy my medicine without me knowing.   This may sound like a small thing, but it isn't.  My shot---medicine cost over $700.00 a month.  I am very grateful that he didn't listen to me and cared enough about me to get it.  I will continue to fight my insurance!  I love you Matt!!!!!
 (Just on  a side note,  the reason my insurance company tells me that they won't cover my medicine is because of Obama care and the more I look into this, the truer I find that, their words were correct! 

No comments: