Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude 4 and 5

Gratitude  Day 4
I am so grateful for the gift of life!  "Live every moment, love every day, cause before you know it, precious time slips away." Today I am grateful for life. ♥ 
 
 I really believe that life is a gift.  One we can't treasure too much.  There is so much of life that is divine.  This year when I turned the age my mother never got to become, I felt a heavy heart,
 realizing I am living days she never got the chance to live.  I vowed to myself that in my little circle of influence I would try to make a difference as best I could.   And deciding this has really helped me know how precious life  truly is. 



Gratitude Day 5 
I am so grateful for my son Coby! He has always been such a disciplined person and a very obedient child.   Coby is very dependable and is a deep thinker.  He is very compassionate and always tries to look for the good.  He is one of the most positive people I know.  He has a great attitude and he handles challenges with ease.  I have always admired his quest for knowledge.

  Coby has always wanted to understand pretty much anything.  He asked so many questions when he was a child about how things worked.  He loved to read, and  he would read in one day, what most children read in a month.

Coby is  very smart and I learn something from him with every encounter.  I love to talk to him about politics, religious topics and pretty much anything. 

 One thing I admire about him is, even if he completely doesn't agree with another person's point of view, you would never know it. 
  He is just very open minded and never makes you feel like your opinion isn't as valuable as his.  He is not judgmental and because of that he is able to get a long with so many people. 
I love you Coby and I am so proud of you!!!!  

No comments: