Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude 11

I am grateful for a body that works!!!!   I am grateful for the ability to be able to exercise.  Exercise makes me feel good.  I have always loved exercising.  I can't say that I love running though.  However, I have run a half marathon and I have ran several 5k's.  I admire anyone that is a runner.   

I use to teach Aerobics.  I taught High intensity, low impact, and step aerobics. It wasn't for very long as we moved,  but I did get payed.   I remember at the time that I didn't think I looked that good, but now looking back in my mid 20's I would be happy to be that skinny again, minus the 90's hair of course.  

Anyways, I am grateful for a body.  I am grateful for doctors who help my body run as good as it can. I am grateful for modern medicine to help in any areas I am lacking.  I am grateful for healthy food to put into my body and help it run.  I am grateful for good sleep. 

No comments: