Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude Post 13





I am so grateful to be able to work with the Young Women in my ward.  My favorite calling has always been to work with YW.  I  have been very blessed because so many of my callings have been working with young women. 

Most of my time working with YW have been with the Beehives, although I have spent several years working with Mia Maid, but never Laurels. I guess I am just not that mature yet. 

  They seem to love whatever we are doing, no matter what it is.  They have a positive attitude about EVERYTHING and they think you are a ROCK STAR!!!!  How could you not love that.

 I love our week night activities.  I work with some very stalwart women who are so talented and such an example of service.  I love that I get to be in YW's while my daughter is there too.  She makes me even LOVE it more, if that is possible!!!

   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sniff sniff. Lucky you.