Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude 12



I am so grateful for a great job.  I love working at an elementary school and helping children do their best work.  I love working around wonderful teachers who truly try their best to teach our youth.
I am grateful to rub shoulders with so many amazing women.  So many of my coworkers have become such great friends of mine.  I love my boss too.  She has a heart of GOLD!!!

I love being able to make a difference in the lives of the children. So often I have been told things by them that really make my heart hurt.   I am glad that I can give them a listening ear and show them I care about them. 

 I am grateful there are so many programs available at our school to help the underprivileged.   I love how resilient they are.  I love that they put on a smile each day, when sometimes I know they are very sad.  I often wish I could take some of them home and treat them with the respect they deserve.   Since I only work with small groups for a short time they can sometimes make you feel like your a super star, by just showing up. I wish all of them could really believe and understand that they are truly children of God. 



No comments: