Monday, November 19, 2012

I am grateful for friends... Gratitude Post 17

 I am so grateful for the terrific people in my life that I'm privileged to call friends. I feel so blessed for the positive influence they have in my life.
I love that I can be crazy, silly, happy, and sad and that they still support me.  I have been truly amazed by the generosity and caring I have been shown by friends throughout my life.  

 I know life would be much more difficult if it wasn't for  being friends with such wonderful woman. 
I am grateful for the friends I have known for it  feels  like forever!!!   I am grateful for their example, kind words, support, their smile and for everything they do to make the world a much better place. 

I wish I had more pictures of the many women I am grateful to call friends.  I am grateful to have such dear friends in my life! 

No comments: