Saturday, March 23, 2013

It is beginning to look a LOT like PROM!!!


 Prom morning---Kara had to be ready for her 10am prom date activity.  Unfortunately to at least me, it snowed last night.  So Harrison let Kara know that she should bring some snow clothes.

 For her day activity they had a brunch, played games and hung out.  Kara came home around 1:00 and my friend Falon came over to help us do Kara's hair style right after. We did it in my bathroom since it had the most mirrors and I was plucking her eye brows and then I did her make up.   Thank you so much Falon, you are the best!!!! 

 First picture with her prom dress on.





 Her hair in the back.

 Side view






 Kara was struggling to put the boutonniere on Harrison. So Matt helped her.  Kind of silly. 

 Before Harrison came over, Matt took pictures of Kara and I, but only with his cell phone so they are kind of small. 




 The corsage he got Kara was BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I loved it.  It had a pearl bracelet around the beautiful flowers.

 The 1st awkard picture before the dance.  They were kind of in a hurry to go where they would be having professional photos.  I am sure they will be pictured out by the end of the evening.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from the day activity that one of the dads took and also the pictures from tonight.  I am so excited for Kara!!!    More pictures to follow!
Harrison has his license, but you have to wait 6 months before you can have another driver in the car so his mom was driving.  Which frankly made me happy since the dance is all the way in SLC at the U of U campus!!!! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful hair, beautiful dress, beautiful GIRL! I hope she has the time of her life. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Love that color of purple. Is she smitten with the beau? Or just duper excited to go to prom. Either way that's just what I remembered about prom! So much fun.