Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girls Night out!!!

( Rachel, Cami, Jenny, Kris, Ann, Camille, Clairesse )


Last night we had a girls night out.  We went to Cheesecake Factory because yesterday was national Cheesecake day and so our cheesecake was half off.   I love being with girls friends and just having a good time.   Thanks for the picture Ann!!! You are awesome!  I have met amazing girls in my neighborhood.  I just love it.    I didn't get home until after midnight and Ann and I still went walking this morning at 7:30!!!  I don't think I would have gone if I was going alone!!

I am all packed for trek and I am excited to spend time with the youth and feel the strong spirit that is so strong when you go on trek.  I am all packed and I even started getting packed to go to Seattle as we leave a day after we get home!  I am excited, but tired today and still have so much to do.   I am grateful that I belong to the church of Jesus Christ.  I love the Lord and I am so grateful for the sacrifice he has made for me and His perfect plan of Happiness.  I am so grateful for the sacrifices the pioneers made and what faith they had to endure each and everyday.   I feel so blessed.     

No comments: