Thursday, July 12, 2012

Boating with the youth

Last Saturday we took the youth boating at Jordanelle Lake.  We took our boat and the McMullin's boat.  I forgot to bring my camera, but took two pictures from my phone, unfortunately, they always turn out bad.  It is supposed to be a good camera too.   Matt was in charge of the activity. Matt and I  bought all the food together Friday night for our date.  Our cooler was super heavy as we needed tons of drinks since it was a scorching hot day!   Matt and I both had to  drive two cars because we didn't have enough drivers. Luckily, Brother Olsen was able to drive up with Matt early and get the spot because obviously, you can't launch your boat by yourself.  Thank you, thank you!!!!

The youth all seemed to have a good time.   A lot of the youth went on the tubes and some used a wake board or water skied.   Many were sun burnt.   I love working with the youth!!  We have such good youth in our ward who are valiant, and strong.  I am excited to go to girl's camp next week with the youth and especially with my daughter Kara!!!  It is our third year of going together!!!

No comments: