Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trek, 24th of July!

I get to go to trek!!!!  I am so excited. Matt and I were a Ma and Pa two years ago and I loved it.  It was a very spiritual time for myself and I learned so much about myself.  I just loved the atmosphere and being with the youth. I let a few people know that I wanted to go on trek and thankfully, when they needed a few more women I got called.  I got the call on my birthday.  It was one of my favorite birthday presents.   I have been borrowing some clothes from friends and one of Spencer's friends.  She has been a great help!!!  Thanks Allyson!!!

 I have been walking with my friend Ann in preparation for Trek each morning.  I usually walk on my Treadmill, but I remember when I got to trek how different walking on a treadmill was from walking on the hard ground. It has been fun walking with her; she is such a dear friend.

Yesterday for the 24th of July, Pioneer's day we stayed home and relaxed.  I have been really busy so it was nice to enjoy some peace and quiet.   Spencer and Coby both went with friends to watch fireworks. This year we enjoyed the fireworks from home.  A lot of people in our neighborhood spend a lot of money on fireworks!!!  Thank you neighbors!!! 


No comments: