Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our yard

 At the beginning of this summer I could barely remember how our yard looked last year.  It was kind of fun because I couldn't remember what some of perennials  would bloom to be.  Our yard has grown bigger since last year and I know that will continue to happen each year.    So I wanted to take pictures of it so I could remember what would bloom where, for next year and also to see how much our yard will grow.   I  love flowers; they make me HAPPY!!!

 I am still not sure what the name of this flower is.  We have it in our front yard and back yard.
 We need more bark.  We have some real heavy winds and it seems to blow our bark. 


 The corner section on our yard. 

 The right side of our yard.  We are planning on putting a water feature, tree, and various flowers in the middle of yard, closer to our driveway.
 The left side of our yard.  I am not sure what this bush, flower is.





Part of our back yard 
 These are the flowers we can look at when we are in our computer room.  It is a lovely view!



 Parts of our garden.  We are growing tomatoes, onions,  peppers,  squash, zucchini, pumpkins and a lot of sunflowers and more I can't remember!


 Our fruit trees.  Last year I got quite a bit of pears, peaches and apples from our fruit trees, but this year we have yet to see any fruit growing on them.  We had some weird weather in the beginning of spring, so we are wondering if that had anything to do with it.



This is our side yard.  Matt wants to build a third garage here someday.  So we haven't finished this side of the yard. It kind of looks like we have a lot of junk here. Oh well; I do love our yard and love watching things grow.

No comments: