Friday, July 6, 2012

Jackson Hole--day 1



We traded in our Camry for a Sienna van.  Two years ago we downsides because our kids were driving their  own cars and sadly, we weren't driving in the same car as much.  I really didn't want to do it, but went against my gut.  So for the last two years we haven't been able to go in the car as a family unless we rented one which I hated. So I was thrilled to trade our Camry straight across for a van!!!  I am sure the picture above isn't identical to our picture, but it is the right color.  If anyone knows us well, it is that we trade our cars a  lot.  It isn't me, but Matt.  I just like to have the same car forever, preferably a van.  I even loved them when I was a teenager. 

We took our van to Jackson Hole.  We actually ended up taking two cars because  some of my kids had to come up later. So oh well, but at least when we went around the parks we were all in the same car!

Our first day in Jackson hole we got settled.  We didn't arrive until after five pm.  Katie and Sheryl were already there too.  We got together and ate dinner and wanted to see our new nephew/cousin.  He was adorable!!! 


The view from our deck.



Our room with the TV already on!!!

No comments: