Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Naylor Farm block party 2012!!!


 On Saturday, August 18th Matt and I hosted a neighborhood block party. Kara and Colton were kind enough to pass out hand outs to all the homes in our neighborhood.  Unfortunately, since I had been out of town most of August I didn't get to send reminders to everyone again.  We had a fairly okay turn out, but  a lot of people were out of town and many probably forgot.    We live in a wonderful neighborhood and it was fun to get to know some of our neighbors better that evening.

I forgot to take pictures, but I did remember to take theses at the tail end of the party.  Two of my neighbors volunteered to help me next year with the party to make it more FUN!!!  I loved their ideas.

Also, on Saturday, our next door neighbor Erin was baptized!!!  She is a Beehive as of this week and it has been so fun to get to know her better.  Congrats Erin!!!!

No comments: