Monday, February 18, 2013

More Valentine's

 Matt always spoils Kara and I with flowers.  I don't think I have ever asked for flowers, but for some reason he just does.

 Some of the other 12 days of love tokens I put in my children's mailbox.

 On this one, I cut out little circles and put them on some of the individual kisses. I found them on the idea door.


 A sweet basket Matt gave me the Saturday before Valentine's day!. 
The basket Matt gave me on Valentine's.  He always goes to the Chocolate Cottage in Sandy and this year the basket was a lot smaller. I told him I wasn't eating chocolate this year, well at least very sparingly.  He is very sweet.

For Valentine's we went out for a very early dinner and then went and watched the movie, "Safe Haven."  I had already read the book and liked it.   I need to check out the book again, as I don't remember some of the stuff being the same as the book.    I hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's day!!!

No comments: