Monday, February 25, 2013

Metaphasia a radically updated retelling of the 12 DANCING PRINCESSES

Last week Kara performed in her musical/play.  She did a wonderful job.  I really want to thank everyone that supported her and came to her play.  It was so sweet to have friends, piano students,  and a lot of the children in the neighborhood come to support her.  I only took some random pictures and some of them didn't turn out too well since I am a poor photographer, but here are a few.   Sorry, I didn't get any of my children or hubby that were there.

In case I didn't tell you, Kara was the villain in the play.  She was the evil one.  It was strange to watch her do so well at being so bad. 

Also, I have three links that show her performing in her play.  Again, I find it difficult to hold a camera and watch the play at the same time.   Sadly, Matt was out of town some of week so he didn't get to go with me to all of the performances.  But he left early Saturday morning so he could come in time for her last performance.   Kara and I are both glad that play is over.


http://youtu.be/Jj1E9-2wpLc


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4kebY-pw0


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1mWsDqJSA

 Kara and some of her cute cousins
 Julie brought Kara some pretty flowers.  These two are pretty good friends, being carpool dance buddies each week.


 Above is Kara opening the necklace that Ally (sp) made for her.  So sweet of her.




Some of the cast above.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I asked my kids of they'd like to perform like Kara, Maddy beemed and said yes. Jack didn't Even hesitate and said no. But either way it was fun to see Kara perform.