Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's party

We went to a very fun Valentine's party.  It always amazes me how creative people can be.  This was definitely a time where I was amazed!  I LOVE it!!!
Here is Matt and I's take on Sadie Hawkins.  Matt wanted to be dressed with his Sammy Haggar attire.  We have had the privilege/misfortune to go a private concert for Sammy Hagar in Cabo, Mexico.  I wasn't as impressed as Matt, but I agreed to go Sammy Hagar style. 






We played some fun games.  They were so fun to watch, but I just don't like to make a fool of myself, because that is what I do when I play.  On the other hand Matt,  makes it look easy and he excels.   I was hoping that we played poor enough so that we didn't have to be the final four.  Wrong, Matt just did too well.  Luckily, (isn't that sad, that is my attitude) I had to go and pick up Kara to take her to another party in the beginning of the final four playing so I didn't have to play.  Matt came in second and was quite pleased with himself!!!!


 We have some fun couples in our neigborhood who really know how to have a good time.  I seriously was laughing a lot that night and the crazy things people said.