Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 6---Disneyland again and Happy New Year

We headed to Disneyland really early.  We had the early hopper pass that let us in at seven am.  It is great to have and it also allows us to go to California Adventure and then hop back to Disneyland.  The park WASN'T  super busy at all.  We were pleasantly surprised.  Because it was New Year's Eve we were thinking that everyone was going to head to the park later that evening.  We were able to go on 8 rides in less than three hours which is saying  a lot.  These were also the most popular rides there so we were happy.  


My favorite ride of all times as a child was, "It's a Small World."  I had never gone on this ride before at Christmas time so I was really excited to see it.  I loved it, but I  must admit I love the traditional one because they play, it's a small world .   Instead we heard  Christmas song the whole time.  Which was fun.





Kara wanted to stand in line to see some of the princesses.  Here is one of our pictures.  There is just something about having your picture with a princess! 





Something blew in  my eye for real.  I love these random pictures they take at parks.  Pretty silly.  We ended the night celebrating the New Year.  It was fun to be together with our family and not have to compete with friends or other parties if we had been at home.   I am very grateful we went on this vacation.  It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed being together as a family, although I will say that I think I enjoyed it the most!!!