Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I, for one, cannot believe it's already another new year.

 But quite honestly, I realized once again that life is not going to miraculously slow down at some magical point like I had believed.
Life is what we make it.


And our attitude is what makes the biggest difference. As the mother, being the "eye of the storm" is the key. And I've tried to be the "eye" a whole bunch lately.  For Christmas break we headed to Southern California.   It is near impossible to find a time that we can get all the kids together for a family vacation.  So we headed to California with a million other people.  We had a BLAST!!!!  I will write more about what we did while there, but right now it would take too long. 

I have always been someone who likes to make goals each year.  Usually, I am pretty hush, hush  writing them out I will put them on my blog so hopefully it will help me be more accountable.  Let's hope it helps.