Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 4---San Diego zoo!

The flu bug is going around.  Today, Coby and Spencer both had it. We had planned to go to Sea World today, but both Coby and Spencer both wanted to go.  We also didn't feel like going to Disneyland again after the huge crowds so we decided to go to the San Diego Zoo.  This is my favorite zoo hands down.  With our passes we had unlimited passes of the bus tour and the monorail.  It was fun to have the tour of the zoo on the ground and up in the air.   The weather was perfect.  I don't think I ever put my jacket on. 







After the zoo we stopped by the San Diego temple. It is one of the most gorgeous temple (alright, I do say that about a lot of them).  They had a beautiful light display of the Nativity and awesome white light everywhere!