Sunday, October 21, 2012

This and that....

The last couple of  weeks have flown by way too fast for me.   A lot has happened, but most of it has seemed to be just busy work.  

Matt has traveled a lot recently.  He was in Dallas and then in Wyoming for a week.  We sure miss him when he is gone.  

Kara and Matt went to a BYU football game together.  It was a quick game as they were taking other people with them.    

I have been working really hard planning a family reunion. It has been hard just deciding on a week and a location that will work.  We have changed locations at least 4 times and changed what wee it would be.  It has been especially fun because we have almost booked each location  and then had to change, due to conflicts.  I am grateful that  my sister in laws, Miriah and Suzanne have been willing to help me.   Hopefully, we have the location and week figured out for sure by Monday.


I have enjoyed our Fall Recess days this week. It has been great to recharge and it has been fun to spend time with my family. I am grateful I had time to just be able to leisurely read.  It sure helps me relax and unwind.

Kara gave an excellent talk today on being grateful.  I am so grateful she is my daughter. I am grateful for each of my children and the lessons I learn from them daily.  I am grateful for the opportunity I had to give a lesson on the Holy Ghost last week to all the young women.  I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost and I feel like it is one of my most treasured gifts ever!!!!    I am so BLESSED!!!

No comments: