Saturday, October 6, 2012

I love this Weekend........

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend.  The first weekend in October and April are my favorite weekends of the year.   I get to eat yummy food and be fed spiritually.  And I get to spend quality time with my family!!!!!!  

 

 I have heard many say, " The excitement members feel about General Conference could be  compared  somewhat akin to how many feel about the Superbowl.   I think the comparison is rather silly , but once again, as we draw closer to the big event, I have to admit that I do feel that way -- and more!"   Kathyrn Skaggs

 


 

  Here are some of my favorite quotes from General Conference April 2012.   All of them are cutely decorated from others I found on the internet site, "And Spiritually Seeking."   I love how others share their creative talents!!!













 

Another saying, I found from a blog, "Mormon General Conference is one of the most important ways that members of the Church become unified. As we listened to inspired messages from Mormon leaders the Spirit bears witness of these truths to each of us individually and the result: we come together as a group in mind, heart and spirit. It's a wonderful feeling to know that God's will is being convey by His Spirit, through those whom He has divinely called. Obedience to living prophets is a unique aspect of membership in the LDS Church."

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy conference!!!!

No comments: