Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Busy couple of weeks!!!

This last week as been filled with a lot of adventure.   Matt has been having a lot of dental pain in his  mouth.  He finally went to the dentist and found out he needed a root canal.  Of course he decided not to go that route.  Silly man---he decided to just have the tooth pulled.  It was the last tooth on his top right side so he figured he didn't need it.  Anyways, when they took it out they also took out some of his bone with it, so it was pretty bad and he was pretty miserable.  After they took it out the dentist said it was smart he chose to go this route as it was worst then he could have imagined.  

  Unfortunately, I already had plans to go to a  TOFW event  here in SLC, with my girlfriend so I wasn't home to pamper him.  Not to mention he also had to work on Saturday.  And we had one of Kara's friends over for the weekend while her parents were out of town.  


I loved the TOFW and I will record some of the things I learned there in a few days.   It was fun to go with Diane.  We have been friends since we were 18.  We always have so much fun together.

Kara also had a performance that I missed, but that Spencer was able to attend with Kara.  She did really good and luckily, she will be performing the same song next month!

Matt and I had an opportunity to dress up for Halloween on Saturday.  We were Thing 1 and Thing 2. I love seeing what others dress up for Halloween.  I am excited to see the cute trick or treaters who will be coming to our home tomorrow.  

Kara has her first choir concert at her new school last night.  All of the musical groups did wonderful!  It was so fun to watch.  They did a Halloween themed concert and it was fun to see them all SHINE!!!!

They did a Thriller song and it reminded me of going to Thriller a couple of weeks ago with some of my friends.   Below is a picture of us and one of their Zombies.  Thanks Camille for sharing your picture. 
Also this weekend Coby went to Manti with his girlfriend Colleen. She got her endowments out there. She will be leaving for her mission in early February, to serve in Thailand.  I know she will be an awesome missionary..


No comments: