Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bachelor party, company, and FUN!

We had a fun,  busy weekend.   Coby had a bachelor's party for his friend Dan Jones.  He is getting married this Friday. He is such a fine young man and it has been great to have him at our home for the last ten or more years!

My niece Jessica and her husband John spent the night this weekend too.  They were on there way to Vernal, Utah following their honeymoon.  It was nice to be able to visit with them.  They are such an adorable couple!

Our family went and saw the movie Battleship.  It is definitely Matt's kind of movie.  I liked it more than I thought I would. 


Colton started his first day of work.  And he LOVED it.   He is feeling so much better after getting his wisdom teeth out.  I am so happy that is done and over with. 


I gave a lesson for the Beehives.  I have the cutest girls ever.    My lesson was on Supporting Family Members and I learned a thing or two.  I love getting hand outs on Sugardoodle.  It makes being creative so EASY!!!!


Kara has only 3 more days of school.  I will no longer have anymore kids in middle school.  It is hard to believe!   I am excited for the summer.  I love having more lazy days and spending time with my kids.  We have a lot of fun things planned too. 


We had a barbecue Monday night.  Both my brothers families were out of town so it was just our family.  Coby and Colleen came over.  It was so fun to get to know Colleen better.  She is such a fun, cute girl.   We had a good time visiting with them.      

Spencer has almost been in Fiji for a month now and he is loving it.   He has been building a well, and teaching literacy to children in need there.  It has been great hearing about his experiences there.




No comments: