Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1st Mackey wedding of this generation--Jessica!!!




On May5th my niece Jessica Mackey got married to John Morrell in the Idaho Falls temple.  It was a beautiful day.  My Aunt Jan and Uncle Bob came from California on Wednesday, May 2nd to travel with us to Jessica's wedding.  It was so fun to have them at our home for a week!! We traveled to Idaho Falls in the early afternoon, traveling with my my brother Matthew's family.  Mikayla, my niece and close to Kara's age traveled in our car with us.  After arriving at our hotel we went shopping and then headed out to dinner.  It is fun going to a sit down place with 10 children and 8 adult---good times.  After we got home from dinner my brother John, and Annette and children came to our hotel and visited with us. We certainly did a lot of giggling!!!

Jessica and John coming out of the temple.


My nephews and Jessica's three handsome brothers!!!!  Johnny had to work the graveyard shift at his work in Rexburg.  He hadn't slept in 30 + hours in this photo.

It was freezing in Idaho Falls.  The high for the day was 48 degrees.  The temple has this adorable white  shawl you can use while taking pictures.



John certainly was brave to try this!!!

This is one of my favorite photos!!!

I love her dress!!!!  It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!





Jessica and her mom!!  Annette and I grew up together and were the best of friend. It is pretty cool when one of your best friends is part of your family!



The whole group after the wedding!

The bride's side of the family

"
Kara sang many songs all night at the wedding and so did my niece Layla and my nephew Steven.  It was very well done.

My family from left to right bottom row~~~~Layla, Cougar, Caleb, Mason, Steven, Kara, Brighton, Mikayla, Aunt Jan (my mom's sister), Uncle Bob, left to right  on the top row~~~~ My brother Mark, Mirah, Jett, Johnny, Nathan, John, Jessica, Annette, Brittany, My brother John, Suzanne, my brother Matthew, me and Matt!!

Uncle Bob's random pictures!!

And now this weekend, I am going to the Boise reception with  my sister in law Suzanne and most likely Coby!!!!!!  I just love weddings!!