Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend

On Saturday Coby came over after having lunch with his friend Autumn.  We Matt and I came home the kids were playing video games.  Colton was there to, but kept trying to get out of the picture.




For some reason pictures from our  cell phone always tend to turn out blurry.  Matt taking a picture of me at what I seem to do a lot----cleaning.



We ended up having Easter dinner at our home.  It had been planned at my brother Matthew's and Suzanne's, but my nephew Nathan had been throwing up.  So we had it here minus Nathan and Suzanne.  We sure missed Nathan and Suzanne.



Coby trying to introduce us to the BBC version of Sherlock.  Unfortunately we weren't able to finish it.




Easter baskets!!!!





Easter Dinner at the FUN table!!!



Adult table!!!!  You can't really see my brother Matthew only his back side.  He left today to run the Boston Marathon!!!!  I am so excited for him.  I know he will do awesome!!!!!!!  Good luck Matthew on the Monday the 16th!!!!

How grateful I am that Christ has risen for each of us.  How amazing that He was not there that day so long ago. He was risen.

And he is still risen. And although he was not "there" that morning he is here. In our hearts. With us always. Beckoning us to "follow." Waiting to help us through our deepest woes and worries if we'll only remember to let Him in.

Because He's been there.

How incredibly grateful I am for that knowledge.