Saturday, April 28, 2012

25 years!!!!


This picture was taken shortly after we met at one of my high school dances. Matt won the best dancer that night. Kind of silly!!!
Pictures from our wedding reception.  We didn't have pictures taken at our wedding because I was sick.  I was actually throwing up during the wedding ceremony  I am not sure if I had the stomach flu or I was so nervous I made myself sick.


I wanted to put pictures on this page from the last 25 years, but my scanning capability needs a lot of help.  The above pictures are just a few of the ones I scanned that look somewhat normal.    I am so grateful I married Matthew Glenn Vail 25 years ago in the temple.  He has made my life whole.  One thing I realize now more than ever is that it goes by in a blink.  I remember vividly when my children were little how I thought they would never grow.  I felt overwhelmed and thought I would always have kids in diapers.  But now I stand back in awe and just watch my life unfold. They grow so fast.  They change so quickly.  Love.  Always love.  Then. Now.  And tomorrow!!!   
I feel tremendous love for  my husband and children.  And although it sounds trite I am more in love with my husband today then I thought was possible 25 years ago.  I can't wait for the next 25 together!!!!!