Monday, March 26, 2012

Today and Yesterday.......

Yesterday my dad would have turned 72.  Today and always I want you to know how grateful I am to be your daughter.   I miss you, but your legacy still lives on as I teach my children what you taught me.  I miss you, but will wait to see you again. 

27 years ago today my mom died. It feels like yesterday, but also it feels like forever since you were alive.  I can picture you perfectly in my mind. I am grateful for all the experiences  that I have been blessed with to still feel your presence in my life, especially when I need it most.  But one thing I do know for sure now is that you both still influences my life and impacts it tremendously.  I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who still allows  me to feel of their presence in any kind of moment.