Friday, March 30, 2012

Conference Weekend!!!!!! I love it

I love conference weekend.  It is my favorite weekend of the year.  Here are a few pictures from our last session of  general conference.  Coby is in Denver this weekend for a conference that he won a scholarship to; we will miss him.   But everyone else is here and we have some fun traditions that make the weekend even more fun.  We have some favorite food that we serve each year.  For breakfast we have Creme Brulee french toast, a breakfast casserole (got the recipe from my sister in law Suzanne) and on another morning we have monkey bread.   I always make a lot of foods that would be similar to what you might make during super bowl weekend.   We always have  super nice dinner on Sunday evening that I have made ahead.   Yummy, I think we gain a little bit of weight, but my kids love it.   







Jessica is joining us again for General conference and her finance John.   I am excited.  I can't believe she will be married in a little over a month.  Annette and John brought me her wedding announcement when they were here last weekend and it was adorable, John of course will be coming with Jessica.  We  love him and I especially love the kind way he treats Jessica.  It will be fun to talk to her about wedding details.  We will miss you Coby!