Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

 I love Christmas.  I love celebrating on our Savior.   For Christmas eve my brother Mark and his wife Miriah and their  five children came for  dinner.   We had a great time visiting with them.  We have a traditional on Christmas Eve to watch a movie.  This year we watched, "Christmas for a Dollar."   I loved this movie and thought it brought out the true meaning of Christmas.  

 On Christmas morning,  Kara in her new PJ's, another traditional we have in our family is opening one present on Christmas Eve.  It is always a new pair of PJ's. Unfortunately this year I was sick.  Another really bad sinus infection and deep cough.  






 We sure missed Coby this year.  I know as my children get older we will be able to go and visit them  and not have everyone in front of our tree.  
 Opening presents
 I am so grateful for the blessing of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.  It is such a blessing in my life to know I have a Savior and to know that he makes it possible for us  to repent.  I can't think of the Savior's birth without also thinking of this.   I always miss those that have died in my family during Christmas.   I am grateful for the knowledge that some day we will be able to live again with them.    Merry Christmas!

No comments: