Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happenings in July!

This last week my brother and family left. It was so fun  to have them in our home.  I adore their children.  It was hard to believe that I hadn't seen my brother and family for 5 YEARS!!!  Way too long.   I really admire their family and I felt so grateful they stuck around in Utah  for several weeks.  I am grateful that I had them staying in my home a lot of their trip!


Kara went to YASE camp last week at BYU!!  She had such a good time.  On Friday night we had the privilege of going and seeing their show. It was so well done. It is unbelievable that they put on a show that they started practicing for on Monday and did Friday night.  There was so much talent there-----SPECTACULAR!!!

We were not allowed to take pictures during the show because of copy right laws. 

Kara came home from camp early Saturday morning  only to head back to girls camp Monday morning.  On Sunday, the 14th we celebrated my birthday.  We had homemade ice cream and my favorite red velvet cake.  The kids helped make dinner and it was a fun day.   Kara left for girls camp early Monday morning. 

 Cleaning up after dinner and Kara and Spencer being silly!  I felt spoiled.  Thank you to everyone for the cards, gifts, flowers, phone calls and message! 


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the candles! Happy birthday. Jen has our gift to you---it's obviously way late.