Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What is going on!!!

A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks.   Some annoying stuff---our car getting towed and costing one of our children $230 to be able to get it back.


  Another day having our car not start and after spending a couple hundred it finally started working!!! Hooray!!!!!  Thank you Mindy for driving car pool for me!!


Also,  we are dealing with  children  who are making some tough decisions about what they want to do with their life.

Kara tried out for the play they will be doing at her new high school.  Usually they don't cast very many sophomores so we are crossing our fingers.  They also only cast a small group.  She did her singing audition on Tuesday and she finds out if she is in it this Friday!!! My fingers are crossed!

Coby traveled to Canada recently with his girl friend, her brother, and his girlfriend..  He had a great time.  His girlfriend just turned in her mission papers. It will be fun to see where she goes!!!  She will be an amazing missionary!!!





Right before school started we went to Bear Lake with some friends.  It was so much fun!!!!  Unfortunately my camera was dead so I am relying on my friends for pictures.  But here are a few that I copied.  Thanks Makinzee!! 
 Kara holding Lily!!!  She is such a sweet cute baby. 
Me holding Lily.  I started rubbing her head and she was fast asleep.  


 Here is our whole group minus Jen and family.  This is right after we hiked through this cool cave with A LOT of steps.   It was fun. 
Hopefully, I will have a  lot more pictures after  I look through all of my friends pictures.  

Kara had her first piano student today. She is going to be an excellent piano teacher.  Right now I believe she has two students, but she is taking more if you know anyone that is interested!!!  

I went out to lunch today with friends from work.  It was fun to catch up with those I haven't seen in the last couple months.  I am starting work later than normal this year due to a whole new core curriculum being started.  I go back to work on September 24th.   I have been grateful for my break as I have been doing this 40 day de-clutter project my friend Camille told me about.   Also, I have been able to walk each morning with my friend Ann!!! It is so beautiful outside right now and it is so fun to talk to Ann!!!



No comments: