Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Swiss Days

  
I love going to Midway for Swiss Days. Every Labor Day they hold Swiss Days.  This year I went with Diane who has been one of my close friends for over 26 years!!!  

It was so beautiful on our ride there.  Already there were fall colors on the mountains. Midway is a beautiful city that is located close to the Wasatch Mountain Range. It feels so isolated, but you are really only about 50 miles east of downtown Salt Lake City.


They have some of the best food and entertainment around.  I also think that the crowds that are there are very courteous.  Everyone is so polite, that it makes it fun.  The weather this year was overcast which made it cooler, but muggy.  It also rained throughout the day.   I usually try to switch each year going one year to Swiss Days and the other to the Story Telling festival.  I missed the story telling Festival, but next year I  will go, but I loved Swiss Days this year, that I think I might go there too!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arent the colors in the mountain beautiful! Story telling is one I haven't heard of. One day I'll make it to both.