Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Pictures from Easter Weekend/Spring Break

I got my hair cut with a little bangs and done a little darker. It was done kind of by accident, but it is starting to grow on me. Matt likes it better so I guess that makes it almost a done deal!

Some of the ladies I work with on the Eastmont PTSA board. What a great bunch of women. Our principal, Jan Sterzer is in the suit in the front and standing next to her on the left is our PTSA president, Joanne Andrus who is one heck of an amazing woman. She is also Kara's voice/piano teacher. I love the opportunity and privilege to be to work with these women.
Here is Kara and one of her friends. She stayed with us for half of the week while her parents went to a funeral for one of her grandparents in another state. She is a fun girl to have around and the girls had fun.
One of my former Beehives that I had the privilege and honor of teaching when I lived in Olympia/Lacey, WA and she also baby-sat my boys when I lived there too. She was in town for General Conference and we were able to get together. It was so fun to see her and her five little girls and husband. What a cute family and what a beautiful woman she has become inside and out. It is hard to believe that Kara is now the same age that she was when she use to baby sit my boys. If she lived closer Kara could baby sit her girls! Thanks for coming and visiting; it meant a lot to me when you were so busy in Utah!!!