Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter/Conference Weekend!!!

The two weekends that we have General Conference are perhaps my favorite weekend of all the year! I love being spiritual fed and hearing from the brethren, feeling the spirit, shutting the world off for the two days, and focusing on what the Lord wants me to hear. I am so grateful now that we can record it, watch it again on the Internet, print it off LDS.org the Wednesday after Conference. We are just truly blessed to have all of this available.

I also love on conference weekend that my family gathers together, that we have traditions and that we always make very yummy food together. Below are some pictures from Easter Sunday of the baskets our children got on their chairs during Easter dinner and the two Matt got me from the Chocolate Cottage. Now that was heaven! Also pictures of Easter dinner. We had the missionaries over for dinner and then after wards we went over to my brother's home to visit with both my brother's family and my Aunt and Uncle who were in town from Reno visiting. What a wonderful Easter and I am truly grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ who gave of His life freely so that we may have Eternal Life and live with our families forever and be able to repent and be washed clean.







Matt without his basket showing!
Coby was taking the picture! Darn