Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22 years on the 22nd!

Pictures of pictures 22 years ago so they aren't very good!



Happy Anniversary Matt! My memories of this day, 22 years ago come so much closer to the surface and I realize my blessings even more. I am so happy that Matt and I found each other. My mom had just died 9 months before I met him and I was having a hard time adjusting and then everything started coming together from the moment I met Matt. He has been a blessing in my life every since and I am so grateful for him and the life we have created.

One thing I have learned is that Marriage is work and it can be difficult sometimes, but it is also full of a lot of joy. But all of the work and time spent just adds to the joy in my life. It seems like our life is moving way too fast sometimes and sometimes I think I am not doing as good of a job as I would like, but then so much of it is filled with happy times that it makes the hard times feel worth it. But today when I think of my hubby and I reflect over our last 22 years together I am filled with joy and I am so grateful!