Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter/Spring Break !

Above is my attempt at trying to make two bunny Easter cakes. I will have to work on making them next year too.
My Easter Basket that Matt and Kara bought me. Kara did a scavenger hunt for me to find it. It has been fun getting an Easter basket--my mom never did them and for the last two years Matt has been spoiling me.
Spencer with Easter basket! I don't think he likes gettting his picture taken too much any more.
Kara and Matt at the Easter hunt at the park in our neighborhood.
Colton and his Easter basket too.


Kara addressing us at the Conference Center---I LOVED her talk, I can't wait until it is in the Ensign.
Getting ready to go on a wagon trip like the pioneers.
Kara trying to be like Moroni. Sadly school starts again tomorrow, but only 53 days until school is getting out!