Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My trip to San Francisco

The first night I was there my friends and I went to Ruth's Chris steak house and then we went to see Wicked. I LOVED Wicked. What a treat it was to see it. I highly recommend it.
Here I am on a fun boat ride that is by the Golden gate bridge. Boy was it beautiful, tranquil, and peaceful. I love the water.
Here is a picture of me in the electric chair.
Here is Obama and I just chilling out. How cool it was to run into him on the trip. He was so easy to talk to even. (hee, hee)
This is a fun little place we found that also happened to have my daughter's name. The cupcakes were delicious too. Spencer and I were talking about how fun it would be to open one up in Utah. It would be fun, but the pounds would surely come.

What a fun trip it was, but mainly it was fun just to visit and hang out with friends and have a lot of laughs. We have all been on trips together before so we travel well together, except we have a problem with not getting enough sleep, but that is easily taken care of when we get home.