Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Book Club

I love belonging to a book club. I highly recommend becoming a part of one if you can. I have been in my book club for over a year or more and just love it. It is so fun to discuss books and hear other peoples input of things I never would have thought of if they hadn't brought it up. How did they get so wise? I also love how I have the opportunity to read books that I would have never read if someone else hadn't picked it for our months book. What is really cool about this is often books you thought you would never like become your favorites. Who would have thought? Another thing we do in our group is we go out for a meal each month so we get to add food into the mix too. And anyone who knows me knows how much I love food.

This month we are reading, "Bringing up Geeks" So far it is a great book and very validating.