Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Junior Blogger

The KARA Times

Junior Blogger
By Kara
In Sandy Utah an 11 year girl has just started blogging on her mothers page. Give a round of applause for Kara.



School News
Recently Kara has experienced some hard ships with new students. Kara is up set that she did not get new students in her class today; as there were four new students and two of them were [twins!!] Major!!!!

Kara's class has been featured in the Deseret News Sunday January 4th 2009 page A14 you can see the ad and the main picture is of a student in her class, but on the top left corner you can see a shoe that
is KARA'S. The article is also featured on her teacher, Mrs Robinson's blog page. Kara feels that it is her destiny to become a foot model and this is just an ad that is starting her in the path to stardom. She is anxiously awaiting the calls of popular shoe companies.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara I LOVE your 1st posting! I wish the twins could have been in your class too.

And your shoes look marvelous. I think I hear the phone ringing right now--here comes your 1st job!

Lindsay said...

I really like this. Especially the part about your shoes and how you are now destined to be a foot model, because I completely agree! You definitely have a knack for foot modeling Kara..

Kara said...

thankyou

Linda said...

Kara you are just too cute!! Great blogging. I hope your feet become famous. Did you get an invite to Kenzie's blog? If not call me and I will make sure you do.

Sheryl said...

Hey Kara! You are a blogger too? It's great fun, isn't it? I can't believe you will be in Young Woman's so soon. You'll love it, I promise. Sure wish you could have had those twins in your class. Twins are awesome! (I should know because I am one)! Happy shoe modeling! I love you. Grandma Sheryl

Sheryl said...

Hey Kara, you're a blogging girl too? How cool is that? Sorry you didn't get the twins in your class. Twins are way neat. I should know because I am one! Did I ever tell you that? My mommy had three sets of twins and my twin sister had triplets and my brother's wife had twins.
I can't believe you'll be in Young Women's so soon. You'll love it, Kara. I promise. Hey, good luck with that shoe modeling...! I love you! Grandma Sheryl