Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election is over!!!!! Yeah :)

I am so glad that the election is finally over. Here at our home we were disappointed with the results for the president. But now that Obama is the president we will stand behind him as our American President.

I was so grateful that Proposition 8 passed in California. This is something that was extremely important to me. I am grateful for all of the voters in California who got out there and voted! I can't express my gratitude enough. Thanks for allowing marriage to continue as the Lord intended between one man and one woman. I am so grateful for marriage and the opportunity I have to be married to a wonderful man who makes each of my days brighter!

Colton has been sick with the flu today. He woke up in the morning throwing up on the carpet of all places. Not a great way to start the day, but I was blessed that my husband got up and cleaned it up for me before I realized it. And in talking to Spencer today he had the flu today too; how interesting that living so far away he had it the same time as his brother.

I talked to my sister Katie on the phone yesterday. It made me miss her all the more. She is so fun to talk to. I wish we lived closer as I miss her a lot. She mentioned coming to visit in Utah and I hope that she is serious because I would love to see her. We always have so much fun when we are together.

We went to Kara's parent teacher conference tonight and she has a 98.8 percent overall which is wonderful. She puts a lot of pressure on herself to do well and sometimes she is way too hard on herself.

I started a face book page as a better way to keep connected with Spencer and in the process I have found out it is kind of fun too. Some of the avenues of the Internet are so amazing. Please have a Happy November!