Sunday, July 14, 2013

The 4th

 I love the 4th of July!   My brother Jared and family came to Utah after our family reunion. We didn't know at first how long they would be in Utah so we tried to soak up each and every minute.   I have the privilege of having his family stay at my home.  It was so great to get to know their children better and to visit with Jared and Lindsey.  I absolutely adore he and Lindsey and I think they have some of the cutest children EVER!!!!  
 On the 4th we went to my brother Mark's and families home.  The food was so scrumptious and  the company was great too!


  The nieces and nephews really enjoyed playing together.   It was great to see how well they all got along.  

  Mark and Caleb put on a great firework show!!!  It was fun to sit back and enjoy the show! Thank you for a great evening!

No comments: