Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family Reunion!!!

I love family reunions!!!  Here are a selection of pictures from the Family Reunion!   We went to Lincoln City, OR from June 12th through 16th.  Every sibling was there, but we were missing a few grandchildren, namely Coby, Spencer Johnny, Jessica and her husband John.  My Aunt Jean and Traci both came and stayed for a few days.  We were also able to go and visit my Grandma Mackey on the way to the reunion and the way home!   It had been 5 years since we had one and it was way too long.  We are planning to do another family reunion in a couple years!!!!  I am so grateful for all the help everyone gave in making it  a success!!!!  I am very grateful for everyone that took pictures.  Thank you, thank you!!!!
 Kara and Mikayla



Kites
 Football



Scavenger Hunt games that Suzanne put together
 Everyone at the reunion---I sure hope!!!
 Sisters

The youngest grandson/nephew Abe!!!!  He is such a sweetheart and so snuggly



 View from our deck!
 Did I mention Colton loves playing video games?

 Game room and great hang out room
 Grandma Sheryl has a treasure chest she brings wherever she goes for all age grandchildren.  The kids are in heaven.  I am totally copying her and going the same when I am a grandma!
 Serious marble playing time with a trophy at stake.  There were rules and everything!!!
Trophy!
The winner with Grandma Sheryl-----Mason






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol every marble game winner deserves a trophy! Reunions are fun, looks like s great time.