Monday, December 17, 2012

Putting up Christmas

 Our tree!   My cousin Jana taught me last year how to make the big bows on the tree.  It was fun to do, but I am certainly not as good as she.


My Nativity that my Aunt Jan made for me.

I love decorating my dining room. I especially love the chandelier. 

 


 This is the Nativity that Coby brought home from Bethlehem.  We love it and we love the music that comes with it.








 Colleen and Coby came over for the last time before heading to Las Vegas. It was fun to have them both over.  I don't know if we will see her before she leaves on her mission.  We love Colleen and we know she will be a terrific missionary.  


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE all of your decorations. Your house looks very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny!